Tessa, over at her blog, Tessa Can Do IT!, has nominated me for The Sunshine Award! Thank you, Tessa 🙂 So, I’m going to answer her questions, and then leave some new ones for my nominees. Here goes:
The rules that I copy-pasted for you:
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
3) Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
4) Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
5) Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
And remember you are not required to accept the nomination!
1. Did you ever wish to have twins or more? I did wish for twins, but I was equally happy either way. I had a grandmother who was a twin, and I heard that they run in the female line and skip a generation, so I was hopeful.
2. What are your hobbies? Needlepoint, Embroidery, Word games, mystery type shows.
3. Do you have pets? What kind? I have a German Sheppherd/ Dauchshound mix named Chou, a cat Angel, and my daughter’s Guinea Pig, MoMo.
4. Who is your favorite author? Edgar Allen Poe
5. How long have you been blogging? Since November 2013
The nominees are:
The questions for the nominees are:
1. How many states (US) have you lived in, and, if you are UK, what regions?
2. What’s your favorite tv program?
3. Do you ever listen to regular radio (not satellite or online)?
4. Do you have/want more than 2 children?
5. How do you prefer to travel for leisure–boat, car, train, airplane, etc.?