I posed this question in honor of Mental Health Month in my Advocates for People with Mental Illnesses group and FB page Mental Health Advocates. Here are some answers (anonymously):
- Health care coverage, insurance! More people working the field that know what they are doing!
- Better training or vetting for mental health case workers
- Access to care. To explore new possibilities with hallucinations
- Money, money, money into the right hands. Having mounds of money, endless pockets, would allow everything to happen that is needed.
- The laws most of them are made under the impression they are helping them but in the long run it hurts them and the families!! Easier accessibility for apptsMore advocates to change laws! Evidenced Based Practices need to be taught & implemented.Supported employment! We need to provide more career choices and opportunities so that those with mental illnesses can…
View original post 318 more words