Beloved Person, Love, Close Friend
Ok, so I am supposed to answer the following 11 questions, then choose 11 other nominees for this award, then create 11 more questions for the nominees. Here goes:
1. What is your favorite style of architecture? / What is your favorite style of architecture?
I don’t really have a favorite style of architecture. I don’t like things that are too pretentious, or don’t blend into their surroundings. But I like things from ancient farmhouses to slick and shiny skyscrapers.
2. What do you remember from your childhood? / What is a memory of your childhood?
Well, I remember a lot from my childhood. I remember big snowstorms and drifts that were an adventure to run into or climb on and fall into. I remember perfect summer days with pretty green and blooming flowers, riding my bike and playing with friends. I remember lots of others too, but none so nice as these.
3. What animal would you compare you? / If you were an animal, what would it be?
Well, that depends. One of my parts compares to cats, while my part (me) compares more to a very mellow dog.
4. Do you like the murals? / Do you like the murals? Yes
5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? / If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To make things right. To protect people from being hurt by stopping the person doing the hurting.
6. There is a movie would you watch every day? / What movie would you watch every day?
7. What is your favorite comic? / What is your favorite comic?
I guess Mel Brooks, and any Mel Brooks movie
8. There is a phrase / word you use the most? / There is a phrase or a word That you use the most?
Cool. Use it way too much probably.
9. If this award were an object, what form it? / If this award were an object, what form it?
The top of a ribbon.
10. What is your favorite room in your home? / What is your favorite room in your home?
11. What do you think seeing a small child? / What do you think when you finish see a little child?
I feel happy, sweet because of watching how innocent they are. I wish it will last for them.
Here are the nominees:
Athena, Ivan and the Integral
Crazy in the Coconut
FREE TO BE ME
I Was Just Thinking
Kate Is Rising
Living With Bipolar Disorder, DID and Childhood Abuse
my internal hammock
not all about cats
The Beauty of Being Untypical
Who needs normal!?!
And here are my questions to them:
1. What is your favorite thing to do when you have nothing else to do?
2. What is your favorite time of day, and why?
3. Where is your favorite place?
4. Do you like to busy all day, or have your day open?
5. What is your favorite beverage?
6. Do you prefer to eat out, to have dinner made for you, or to make dinner yourself, and why?
7. What is your favorite kind of pet, and why?
8. What is your favorite area of study (professionally or just for fun) and why?
9. What’s the most common thing you talk about with friends and family?
10. Do you have a hobby or pastime, and if so, what is it and why do you enjoy it?
11. Do you think we should have to do all this to get an award, and why or why not?